PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Morning Trade

bb3305798Gox
02-20-2016,
Hi all. I have just received an email for this system - ninjamorningtrade and after a couple of emails with the vendor have decided to try it out.

Is anyone else on board/ have any views?

bcar1qyd
02-22-2016,
Thanks for starting this thread.I have been trying to start a new thread on this subject myself but was not able to for some reason.

BCZBuck799
02-23-2016,
Thanks for starting this thread I have been trying to start a new thread on this subject myself but was not able to for some reason.

If you don’t mind I will join in, hopefully without hijacking your thread!

I am quite new to trading and work during the day so I was looking for a Set & Forget morning or evening system. Was interested in FMR (Forex Morning Trade) after spending hours reading the thread here on trade2win only to find out it’s no longer available and no longer used by anyone on here. I then tried a couple of other systems including one called Newsnight trader (don’t ask), got burnt a little, but survived. Last week I got an email (amongst many others) promoting Ninja Morning Trade and after trying to find more information than that on their website and finding none I decided I would document my journey here, if only to keep me dedicated to my once a day trading cause. I am new to this so any tips, tricks and suggestions would be much appreciated.

(Note: I am risking 2% per trade not 3% mentioned in the manual)

Trades so far in November, quiet but profitable. I am told to expect a couple of trades a week for each currency pair and although there were about 5 signals only 1 trade was triggered.

USDJPY
1-Nov = No Trade
4-Nov = Short +25 PIPs (+2%)
5-Nov – 8-Nov = No Trade

bdpgicab45
02-23-2016,
2 questions you need to ask yourself.

1. If it works why does he need the money from selling it.
2. If he has sold enough of them, why not use that money to trade it himself.

No one gives away or sells valuable information.

Benitosa
02-26-2016,
Great. Are you going to log the results here? I'm taking a look through the manual again this weekend and will set up the charts on a demo account. Unfortunately I can't use it the start of next week due to work commitments - so if you can post any results you get I would appreciate it.