PDA

View Full Version : Forex Profit Monster - 4H TF

Mubombinimerb
02-16-2016,
Hi

Has any one used any good indicator like sniper forex or profit monster for commodity or eminis. I am using sniper for forex and looking a good one like it for eminis and commodities.
thankx

BTW is forex monster really good and how much does it cost?

NarkamKa
02-19-2016,
Ingot, if trading doesn't work out- and i hope that it does for you, you could always be a writer- short stories, no probably better at novels.
-good luck with your system-

myastreb2025
02-19-2016,
"I bought this..."

lol, no offence intended but I read as far as that and started to laugh, uncontrollably .. still I guess the sun does burn pretty hot over there in Aussie !

Is that your own picture by the way ?

Hip Hop

nenopohk
02-20-2016,
Hip Hop - no offence taken ...

... but ... if that's all it takes to make you "laugh, uncontrollably" I suggest Australia isn't the only place the sun burns pretty hot!

You were laughing so hard, uncontrollably (as the Saffrians do, it seems) that you forgot to read with true understanding. It seems you were reading for entertainment alone, and may have missed the essence of the thread.

Stick around - keep laughing ... [/QUOTE]

nausjexy50
02-21-2016,
thanks for your reply and I hope this thread can expand on FPM and tweaks. We have this and are working on mods here & there and I think with discipline, this could well be one of very few longer timeframe earners. I have already considered the possibility of checking trend strength, market direction with e.g. Traders Dynamic Index...

And I have to admit that when I read FPM (and FDM) I didn't so much laugh a lot as Hip Hop did (BTW wasn't that an old classic electro track by Man Parrish??) but instead scratched my head. A lot.

Speak to you soon - bedtime for me at lasthttp://static2.trade2win.com/boards/images/smilies/yawn.gif