PDA

View Full Version : Gaps in DATA!!!

icujacobope
02-11-2016,
Hi, please see screen shots

Whats going on NT?

Also, workspaces are STILL dropping saved drawing objects from them if a existing workspace is saved under a different workspace name using the "save as" function (As reported in other threads). Also, if a workspace is saved but then NT8 crashes, it looses all the drawing objects that have been applied since the last start up. If its not closed down in just the right way, NT8 losses anything that was supposedly saved since the last open. Have literally tried multiple "save" function presses but it STILL will loss drawn objects that have been applied since the last time the platform was opened.

Just about to delete and rebuild everything again for the countless time because it seems once there is something corrupted, the whole thing becomes useless with endless bugs to try and chase....... Just like NT7.

Sort of hoped that a new and improved platform like NT8 would have addressed this major flaw from NT7 but seems it was just to important a feature that had to be ported over to NT8 also.

I just love how NT8 crashes half way through the day, then losses all pre-market homework levels that took 40mins to set up on the charts. Then to top it off, it may or may not load the long term saved set ups the way they had been saved. I'm now in the habit of saving everything once its applied to the chart, disconnecting, shutting down NT8, reopen NT8, connect. Then "hopefully" it might open up what I just saved (But often does not). But small win that might achieve is soon undone when NT8 crashes through market hours, then its pot luck what it decides to include on the restart after the crash using the exact same workspace and charts.

All this I have reported before and provided many, many back and forwards with NT support detailing everything and providing files.

3 versions and counting.
When is a fix coming?

Huritfeva
02-13-2016,
Hello,

Thank you for your post.

This issue of not saving during a current session has been reported to our development team and was assigned tracking ID NTEIGHT-9554. Our development team has looked into this and is scheduled to be fixed in Beta 11.

I have also sent our development team a request to have NinjaTrader save automatically when a change is recognized within a window such a drawing object added, color changed, etc. and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.

Also please right click within your chart and select "Reload All Historical Data". If you continue to see gaps in data can you tell me what data provider you are connected to within NinjaTrader so I may look into this further.

Thank you for your patience and reporting.

HNnrITotoi
02-13-2016,
Hi,
Just did the "Reload all Historical data" and its still doing the same gaps in the data. Please see attached picture.

Data provider is IQ Feed.

Jeffreykl
02-15-2016,
Can you right click within your chart->Data series and tell me what Trading hours template you have applied.

ibhubflp80
05-10-2016,

admin
07-21-2016,
thank you for replies....