PDA

View Full Version : Any C# devs working on automated systems?

alufejuli
02-03-2016,
I'm in a v-team building a fully automated program for forex, stocks, and options. We're using .Net 4.5, WPF, SQL 2012. Wanted to see if anyone is doing something similar who might want to share notes. Reply scottz1 Hotmail.

Andersenhek
02-05-2016,
Doing similar - pretty much 2 people full time on infrastructure, 2 on strategies. .NET 4.5, ASP.NET though - we do automatic development, a lot runs in the browser. Easier to roll otu and watch from a tablet etc., I don't need fast real time to get stuff like backtest results. Grid capable backtest and Optimization.

amodiesttit
02-05-2016,
I'm writing a C# .NET 4.5 Winforms program for Forex, though it's not finished yet and I'm working on it.

AndrewPi
02-07-2016,
Hello,
I've wanted to join a team like this for some time. I know C# very well and would like to work together to build a real trading application. scottz1, I'll reply to you separately...

Angeladom
02-09-2016,
NetTecture, I agree with you that building a good trading program is a life-long journey because there are endless ways to improve the performance, but certainly the journey includes milestones where the code and the strategy is well enough tested and ready to run live so we can profit even as we work on the next release.

I've been working on this system for 4 years. I wish there was a way we could work together, but the ASP.NET vs. WPF might be tricky. Let me know your thoughts.