PDA

View Full Version : my system Works

JoshuaBrown
01-24-2016,
take a look a the video of a back test

Joshuamn
01-27-2016,
No it doesn't. You don't prove it works by backtesting lagging indicators. Once again, you have proven you know nothing about trading.

joytriC
01-28-2016,
Is this huslerscreed the same chap who took a trade just before major news was out on a pair he was trading and did not know economic news affects the market?

jsexkwtr88
01-28-2016,
Yes he is the one. After the fact he said he let his ego in the way. After that he posted a the direction it actually went, and then later claimed how he still got it right. Check his posts. It's all in there.
This fraud has a Skype room (You newbies listen up.) he invites people to. This is the reason he is posting on this site. He bequiles newbies into paying him money for his stupidity. He even made a bold statement in Shakespear's thread to a newbie to pay him money for his system.
He also had $7 to his name and claimed how he was going to have $1 million in 3 months.
Pardon my passion. It is just the newbies I'm looking out for.

jsvinkHeno
01-29-2016,
This would make for great comedy if gullible newbies' money weren't at stake.
This guy has no sense of command of the English language. There is another thread he started something about the methodology of a mad man. The language in the original post makes him sound very linguistic. I challenged him if that was his original post. He said it was, then I told him people get in trouble for plagarism