PDA

View Full Version : what is Future trading

abuaboyisonib
01-06-2016,
A futures contract is an agreement to buy or sell a commodity at a later date. While on a futures contract, except the price. All the conditions under which the financial instrument or product is to transfer the property to the ambiguities in place before the exchange, so that neither side is hampered by. The price of a futures contract transaction is designed in a market system or electronic pit> of a futures market.

The Internet now provides access to electronic trading systems around the world. The increase in liquidity in the markets and make them more attractive to traders.

Trading in the futures market is all the laws and rules) set by the exchanges and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC. does not matter if the trading system companyexecuted a pit or electronically, subject to the same rules, regulations and precautions security.

aezvuzfc47
01-07-2016,
Futures trading is the practice of trading commodities. You may have heard stories about people getting rich with futures trading, but as with all types of investments, there is a risk involved. If you do it incorrectly you can end up thousands of dollars poorer, however done correctly, futures trading can be very lucrative and you could find yourself a few thousand dollars richer.c

ajzohrnd77
01-08-2016,
Really i am impressed from this post.what is Future trading...the person who created this post is a genius and knows how to keep the readers connected..Thanks for sharing this with us. I found it informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates..

ahonepewafafo
01-08-2016,
Good post on future trading. Still many don't have much info on what exactly future trading is. Would expect much focus on the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Research is not *only* the system traders use that gives them trading success. It’s also the mindset they have! Check out- http://coachingfortradingsuccess.com/

admin
01-09-2016,
As many customers point out, CMC Markets Australia do not reply to emails. Their customer service is quite bad.

Their new platform (as at July 24, 2013) has taken away custom leverage levels which was one of their best features. The platform looks great and is very user friendly. However, I've transferred my funds to another broker.