broadcast nationwide in China
chart:

Articles by Gwitt
http://www.triond.com/users/GWitt

BradleyPt
11-06-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireopal View Post
any other info on it >> o/s - float - chart and why do you like it??
I posted information from my email. No where in that post did I say that "I like it"

I am not to keen on playing gaps on penny stocks. Some people do it with success. The bigger the gap on a penny stock the more I dont want to play it. I posted this news because it may be a stock some of our members would like to try and scalp which it what I will be looking for tomorrow.

Articles by Gwitt

Bitcroka
11-06-2015,
O/S: 54,862,000 ; A/S:200 million

Articles by Gwitt

Arthurdelt
11-06-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencat View Post
I posted information from my email. No where in that post did I say that "I like it"

I am not to keen on playing gaps on penny stocks. Some people do it with success. The bigger the gap on a penny stock the more I dont want to play it. I posted this news because it may be a stock some of our members would like to try and scalp which it what I will be looking for tomorrow.
well this definitely makes things a lot more clearer for me and i now know that i personally don't wanna take the time to research it more so thank you :o

Audreysn
11-06-2015,
This will be interesting today. I'm with Greencat on the gap situation. Pessimist in me says it's going to come right back to fill it. I think these guys have been talking about a deal like this for a while and it finally did manifest. The chart does look good, but I'm still leary. I would have expected a bigger move on that news and would have expected it it maintain the daily gains better. I'd probably have to watch this closely for an entry and would definitely be looking to secure gains quickly if entered at all. Good luck to everyone.

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not obtained by sudden flight. But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." - Longfellow

"If the life you have created
Is founded on jealousy and hatred...
It's too late to ask questions
For you're much too old to take any suggestions"

Full Disclosure