PDA

View Full Version : Best BROKER in Australia?

Aqezkigo
10-28-2015,
Anyone know of any good broker in Australia. As I am already with 2 brokers but keeping big amounts with two is not good so I want to open another account with one more broker. Any one know off or have used. My main concern is money deposit and withdrawal process should be nice and very easy.

I don't mind paying extra on spreads but need simple and easy money process. There are some brokers who offer up to 100% bonus on first deposits but looks scam to me.

Need some feedbacks please.

Thanks In advance.

Annaea
10-29-2015,
I've used Axi Trader (axitrader.com.au) for about 18 months now and am really happy with them.
Decent quotes averaged over several providers, spreads are competitive (within 1 pips of the best I can find) direct ECN so no deal desk, good execution with very few problems, I have an account manager who actually phones me regularly and on the odd occasion when I've had a problem they have sorted it out to my satisfaction.
In short, they are miles better than the brokers I've previously used.
If you want to use them just go to their web site or contact me directly and I'll pass on direct details of my account manager.

Paul.

AlmoPa
10-29-2015,
Thank you Paul

Has anyone used xe markets

admin
10-30-2015,
Quote Originally Posted by rakeshd347 View Post
Anyone know of any good broker in Australia. As I am already with 2 brokers but keeping big amounts with two is not good so I want to open another account with one more broker. Any one know off or have used. My main concern is money deposit and withdrawal process should be nice and very easy.

I don't mind paying extra on spreads but need simple and easy money process. There are some brokers who offer up to 100% bonus on first deposits but looks scam to me.

Need some feedbacks please.

Thanks In advance.
I've been using Pepperstone (www.pepperstone.com) for the past 2 years. They are pretty good. Check them out.