PDA

View Full Version : FX Trading Signals

AlmoPa
10-25-2015,
Hi everybody.
I have Omega research trade station 2000i installed on my computer, and I m trying to collec data from metaserver for windows DDE.
Metaserver is working well but global server isn't.
I have create the simbol in global server as in metaserver but there is an error on global server data collection here you have some pics to help my explanations.
Can anyone help me to make it work?
Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
1.png 2.png 3.png

4.png

Anthonyfamy
10-27-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
I am not sure what is happening but Dax is not a stock it is an index so you need to change that and as you are using DDE you need to tick the Use DDE template box.
Hi thanks, but Dax in his case is just a data collected from excel. It shouldnt matter if it is an index or just a share. Trade station should print the chart by global server. But global server is not connecting with metaserver.

Actually in my partner computer, a lap top running windows 7, it is working with the same "stock" configuration. So I guess it should be something about windows or my PC configuration,
Whats should i look for?
I m checking out the dde template box, i ll let you know the results
Thanks again

Arrgincey
10-27-2015,
Quote:
I am not sure what is happening but Dax is not a stock it is an index so you need to change that and as you are using DDE you need to tick the Use DDE template box.
Cant find where to tick the use dde template box. Is the one in metaserver?
If i do so, metaserver doesnt collect data. I have to collect data from excel, so the template is correct as Metaserver guy told me.
The problem is, or I think is with the global server.

aqecaen
10-28-2015,
Quote:
It is in one of the pictures you posted so have another look at them.
yes, i found it. and, it doesnt work either...
Any idea about the global server settings? or windows?

avidinuq
10-28-2015,
Not really, you could ask metaserver what to do as they should be able to help you.