PDA

View Full Version : Mobile trading, ToS and Suretrader

Antanykki
10-24-2015,
Hey guys, I’m putting together my trading system and a big part of that is being able to check on and execute my strategies while I’m at work. So, I got 3 questions.

1.) Does the ToS mobile platform have a heat map that I’m just not finding? If they don’t, do you know of any other apps that do?

2.) Is there a way to get an order book or L2 on the ToS trading app, because again I can’t find it. I don’t suppose I really need it, but I don’t want to make a bad choice when having it would have prevented it.

3.) And just for future reference Suretrader says they have mobile trading but I can’t find an app. If I did do that do I have to log into their website from my phone or something?

AntonioVem
10-25-2015,
For TOS on smart phone.....there is no heat map but there are preset watchlists for everything including indexes and sectors, etc. which can be set to show %gains, volume, etc. And you can create your own watchlists and show the same.

And for L2 feed just select the underlying, then select "Show Details" then select "Depth".

aqiqieoirz
10-25-2015,
This is a responsive web-based trading platform that’s designed to work on any smartphone.
Cool.
SureTrader is an iOS App for Apple iPhone and available on iTunes
Well yeah but you just said...

I suppose if they weren't already treading in a sort of legal grey area with how they operate I would be more upset about that contradiction, but it is what it is. ToS it is for now. Thanks guys.

ArthurLarl
10-26-2015,
For heat maps I used to use an app called stocktouch when I looked at that kind of stuff. It works very well. Maybe they have it for Android.

asudaab
10-27-2015,
Kenpolean said: ↑
You can always forget about apps and go use the heat map on the FinViz website
That's what I've wound up doing. I didn't realize I could make shortcuts to websites right there on my phone, or that it would access them so seamlessly.

Yeah, I'm not too tech savvy.