PDA

View Full Version : BPOP - Popular Inc.

aqiqieoirz
10-25-2015,
chart.ashx?t=bpop&ta=1&p=d&s=l

BUSINESS SUMMARY

Popular, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of retail and commercial banking products and services in Puerto Rico, the United States, Venezuela, and the Dominican Republic. It also provides vehicle financing, leasing, and daily rental services; mortgage loans; and insurance agency and brokerage, and reinsurance services, as well as offers financial advisory, investment, and security brokerage services for institutional and retail customers. As of December 31, 2008, the company operated 179 branches and approximately 600 automated teller machines in Puerto Rico, 7 branches in the U.S. Virgin Islands, 1 branch in the British Virgin Islands, and 1 branch in New York. In addition, it provides financial transaction processing and information technology solutions and services in the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America. Further, the company develops financial processing software applications; sells hardware products, such as ATM, POS, and communication products; and provides ATM switching and driving services. Popular, Inc. was founded in 1917 and is headquartered in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.

Popular Inc.
209 Munoz Rivera Avenue
Popular Center Building Hato Rey
San Juan, PR 00918
United States - Map
Phone: 787-765-9800
Fax: 787-751-2137
Web Site: http://www.popularinc.com

10,587 full time employees.

Antanykki
10-25-2015,
Wasn't there a band with three cute little blond girls/sisters who sang BPOP, mmm..mmm.. BPOP, mmm.. mmm.. BPOP?
Oh wait! That was MmmBop.

AntonioVem
10-26-2015,
52 week high $12.45
52 week low $1.00

Once they hit a 52 week low they have a nice rebound, almost every single time.

BPOP is going to POP!

asudaab
10-27-2015,
tommy - mmmBop was sung by Hanson and they were dudes... perhaps cute for some folks. i will not keep my eye on them, but will keep my eye on BPOP!