PDA

View Full Version : turtle experiment

aezvuzfc47
10-23-2015,
Hi everyone. Do you know whether there is a modern Turtle experiment. I would like to participate :)

allenbv18
10-24-2015,
Howdy! I was just sayin' if someone did have a clone experiment they'd be giving you a million bucks to trade with. They'll teach you how you're supposed to trade then give you the money.

As far as learning to trade fundamentals, well the turtle experiment and trend following does not care about fundamentals, etc. Trend Followers are only concerned with price and trend--everything else is noise.

I personally use it for my trading (as mentioned in my books and website) and it works--I don't need to watch the news or read about fundamentals. I simply look at clean charts for a few hours on a weekend and I send my orders to my broker to execute while I"m asleep in Australia. It's a very stress free trading system and I certainly don't miss day trading or swing trading.

akaduxau
10-25-2015,
I don't know any trend following type experiments but these days you simply join a prop trading firm. They train you then give you money to trade. A familiar one is Top Step trader.