PDA

View Full Version : WTER - Water Chef Inc. (WTER.OB)

allenbv18
10-24-2015,
I don't know if I think much about this company and the chart is one of them that I just wonder about, but it might be worth a peak. Volume is usually pretty decent and the indicators are looking pretty good. I just have to ask: Is it every gonna break out of this sideways trend?

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=WTE...m=1&a=96889882

Shares Outstanding: 184.80M
Float: 159.41M
% Held by Insiders: 14.56%

Water Chef Inc.
1007 Glen Cove Avenue
Suite 1
Glen Head, NY 11545
United States - Map
Phone: 516-656-0059
Fax: 516-656-9095
Web Site: http://www.waterchef.net

DETAILS
Index Membership: N/A
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Diversified Machinery
Full Time Employees: 2

BUSINESS SUMMARY
Water Chef, Inc. engages in the design and marketing of water dispensers and purification equipment in the United States, European Union, Latin America, and China. It develops, manufactures, and markets PureSafe line of water purification systems to handle various applications, including pathogenic contamination, arsenic contamination, brackish water treatment, or ocean desalination. WaterChef markets its products directly or through representatives and distributors in the United States and internationally. The company is headquartered in Glen Head, New York.

Transfer Agent
Computershare Trust Company, Inc.,
350 Indiana St.
Suite 800
Golden, CO 80401

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not obtained by sudden flight. But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." - Longfellow

"If the life you have created
Is founded on jealousy and hatred...
It's too late to ask questions
For you're much too old to take any suggestions"

Full Disclosure

aezvuzfc47
10-24-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemoney View Post
Accumulation has really taken a sharp turn up last half of July.
The sharp turn is nice, but I look for longer term divergence with a/d. The candlesticks aren't showing a strong downtrend while the a/d has been trending up. Divergence is always great, IMO, but remember to be a bit suspect of short term divergence. The longer the divergence time frames and the greater the degree of divergence, the happier we are.

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not obtained by sudden flight. But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." - Longfellow

"If the life you have created
Is founded on jealousy and hatred...
It's too late to ask questions
For you're much too old to take any suggestions"

Full Disclosure

akaduxau
10-25-2015,
This has gone up a bit recently. 03/18/08 = WTER 0.13 +0.02 (+18.18%) volume: 4,076,899

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=WTE...m=1&a=96889882

aniyqmnja
10-26-2015,
Looks like the chart has reset after taking a breather and might be ready for another run up, volume picked up today compared to the last 5-6 trading days. I like the set up here, nice looking chart