PDA

View Full Version : Quantitative Stock Screen

atasofuzev
10-22-2015,
Hi guys thought this would be useful for some of you .. Note that I dont have a fundamental view on these stocks so please overlay that with it to make any investment decisions..

I have a proprietary global quantitative stock screen generates a list of BUY and SELL stock ideas based on statistical scores of select fundamental factors. Quintile 1 stocks with the highest quant scores are theoretically BUY ideas and Quintile 5 stocks with the lowest quant scores are theoretically SELL ideas.

ChartQ1.png
Top Quintile Stocks

ChartQ5.png
Bottom Quintile Stocks

BekasCMix
10-22-2015,
2nd May 2014 end date price, These are the daily quant screen for anyone to use to do their stock picking. Please note that I do not have a fundamental view on them so please do add your own overlays to decide if its worth a buy or sell. If any of you wish to discuss with me on these stocks or any other matters, I am most happy to respond :)

I%2FAAAAAAAAAxM%2FBVx-PCsSUBU%2Fs1600%2FChartQ1.png&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*

Top Quintile Stocks

I%2FAAAAAAAAAxQ%2FWhTZxeX_iqM%2Fs1600%2FChartQ5.pn g&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*

Bottom Quintile Stocks

bqjklela26
10-23-2015,
12nd May 2014 end date price, These are the daily quant screen for anyone to use to do their stock picking. Please note that I do not have a fundamental view on them so please do add your own overlays to decide if its worth a buy or sell. If any of you wish to discuss with me on these stocks or any other matters, I am most happy to respond

ChartQ1.png
Top Quintile Stocks
ChartQ5.png
Bottom Quintile Stocks

CharlesMilt
10-24-2015,
14th May 2014 daily Quant Screen.

These are the daily quant screen for anyone to use to do their stock picking. Please note that I do not have a fundamental view on them so please do add your own overlays to decide if its worth a buy or sell. If any of you wish to discuss with me on these stocks or any other matters, I am most happy to respond

ChartQ1.png
Top Quintile Stocks
ChartQ5.png
Bottom Quintile Stocks

http://tinyurl.com/l2h9sj2