PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in starting an online trading group?

A45T
10-14-2015,
Anyone interested in starting an online trading group?

The trading group would be for traders with profitable systems/strategies and the trades would be published on a thread here on babypips.

acipojesa
10-15-2015,
tht would be cool if we did tht here

abuaboyisonib
10-15-2015,
Quote Originally Posted by aidysproule View Post
Anyone interested in starting an online trading group?

The trading group would be for traders with profitable systems/strategies and the trades would be published on a thread here on babypips.
I would only be interested in taking and posting live trades as they are happening (as i do with my journal here using the '7th chakra baldy head and 3 aces' method). Is this what you are thinking? G

acekuwihaz
10-16-2015,
Ok there's some interest in this, so below is what we need to do.

Anyone looking to join the trading group needs to have a profitable TREND TRADING system\strategy, they need to provide a link to a REAL myFXbook account (NO DEMO ACCOUNTS), the myFXbook needs to be track record verified and trading privileges verified. The myFXbook should not be private, including balance, open\pending\closed orders. For anyone who wdoes not want everyone to see their myFXbook account, you can PM me the link instead or create an invitation to your account and PM that link.

I will look through the myFXbooks and pick the accounts that have been profitable, over what period of time, drawdown, length of trade time, currency pairs traded, equity\growth curves, desposits\withdrawals, etc, to pick the top 5 accounts.

The account owners who have been picked, will then have their BabyPip alias listed in a thread here in the forum so everyone know who to look out for trading signals from, and as the traders make trades, they will also publish the trades here so if people register for notifications from the forum thread, they will get an email for each new post.

People can see the trades and trade them if they want.