PDA

View Full Version : VPER Viper Networks Inc. OTC

A45T
10-14-2015,
Well, I bought some of this.... And we shall see what happens... here was the news that boosted it up 65% appx today... Im hoping for the cashout mid April...

Viper Networks To Conclude Due Diligence On Attractive LED Acquisition Candidate By Month End
Last update: 3/12/2012 9:08:00 AM
Expected to announce closing date shortly thereafter.
TROY, Mich., Mar 12, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- --Merger would add millions in revenues and provide net profitability.
Viper Networks, Inc. (VPER), announces that the Company expects to conclude their preliminary due diligence on a U.S.-based, profitable LED company that they have been in acquisition talks with (as announced 1/30/12) by March 31st.
As previously announced, the Company has been proactive in their pursuit of well positioned, profitable LED industry acquisition candidates and has earnestly continued merger talks with two U.S.-based firms since early 2012; one of which specifically provides compelling synergy to Viper Networks' emerging business within the LED lighting sector.
Shortly after the conclusion of the Company's due diligence, Viper Networks will release a closing date projection (expected in mid-April) that they expect final negotiation terms and conditions to be consummated by.
Interested parties should note that these are amicable discussions propelled by strong mutual benefits and final acquisition terms are expected to include a combination of cash and stock.
In reviewing Company news during 2012, shareholders and investors will quickly see Viper has been busy establishing solid alliances within the LED industry along with key agreements designed to generate industry-leading margins and facilitate large scale growth initiatives in new global markets.
This major alliance with LEDs America has led to key agreements for Viper Networks in a North American sales and marketing agreement, global exporting arraignments, supplier status and manufacturing rights, and multiple foreign country territorial exclusivity agreements.
Another emerging alliance is Envirolite Corporation and their PowerDisc(TM) product that can extend the life of incandescent and halogen bulbs by up to 10 years. The Company's reseller agreement has already led to Viper Networks initial success (i.e.TBA) with targeting one mass merchant in North America for nationwide sales.
More details about the other potential acquisition, which is in the energy distribution sector, are expected shortly. For additional information, please visit .
Except for the historical information contained herein, this press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from the results predicted and reported results should not be considered an indication of future performance.
SOURCE: Viper Networks, Inc.
Heritage First Capital Scott Gibson, 407-444-5959
Copyright Business Wire 2012

acekuwihaz
10-14-2015,
Well, the news is paying off... At least imm. Up 30% in after 1 hour this morning (morning after the news release).... I see this moving up and moving fast... Thanks to what the news says... (IMO)... Yes, it is a sub penny danger stock; but no risk, no reward....

abuaboyisonib
10-15-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatFish View Post
i am in with you at .0029. hope we get a good run
WE WILL.... Haven't had a bad one whenever Im in with you... (this is the 1st time I got in before you did.... But this makes me even more confident I found a good one..) Do you think holding this for 3-4 wks for the possible merger is a good gamble, or take the profits and risk missing out on possibly the biggest profit %s I have ever made since CEMJQ I bought at .07 and sold well over a dollar 6 mos later...

acajuxinij
10-16-2015,
Well it broke the RESISTANCE AT .003... And now it just broke the resistance after hitting .004 and dropping back at .0035, is now at .0047!!!!

Up over 100%%%%

acipojesa
10-16-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theboundbook View Post
Well it broke the RESISTANCE AT .003... And now it just broke the resistance after hitting .004 and dropping back at .0035, is now at .0047!!!!

Up over 100%%%%
I got in and out of this already today with a nice little profit, bought some more around 3:30 to hold and see how tomorrow goes, just looked at the chart and IMO looks great thinking .0085 is possible tomorrow, also awesome volume today.

Great pick TBB