PDA

View Full Version : HIMX - Himax Technologies Inc

A45T
10-13-2015,
chart.ashx?t=HIMX&ty=c&ta=1&p=d&s=l
Description

Himax Technologies, Inc. operates as an IC design house with LCD manufacturing capability. The Company focuses on display IC products for display device and offers LCD technical consulting to customers to provide them with value-added technical support and integrated solutions.

acipojesa
10-15-2015,
thanks woodrow. I took a quick look at the technicals and this will need about another week to tell whether its a good bounce play and about another month and a half to confirm a bullish continuation pattern.

In either case it trades minimal volume and HIMX is a safe play with incredible financials. Stop loss at 4.13 and 3.65

HIMX overview .... Simply amazing and best of all a Taiwanese company which presents value. I see this as an opportunity they way AOBO was before it transfered to the AMEX to the symbol AOB. Same financial overview and potential. Flat screens are going to be the new age and this company will be a big player in the future.

Market Cap:863.68M
P/E (ttm):8.82
EPS (ttm):0.49
Div & Yield:0.20 (4.60%)
Revenue Per Share (ttm):4.407
Qtrly Revenue Growth (yoy):37.40%
Gross Profit (ttm):142.95M
EBITDA (ttm):99.68M
Net Income Avl to Common (ttm):97.74M
Diluted EPS (ttm):0.49
Qtrly Earnings Growth (yoy):729.40%

abuaboyisonib
10-16-2015,
O yea best part now.......

Guru ,Arnold Schneider just bought 171,000 shares on September 30th between the prices of 3.65 and 5.27. Calculated that almost a million dollars in this company. Plus the board just approved a $40 million dollar buy back.

This is an opportunity with minimal downside risk if I'd ever seen one.

Last time i bought IAO at .29 with a 20 million dollar buy back and made over 85% in 1 month.

acekuwihaz
10-16-2015,
SELL HIMX. If you had listened to where i said to buy it at 4.33 then you could easily sell it tomorrow for breakeven. BUY SSTR. Down over 70% from recent high a month and a half ago. HUGE bounce going into this week. No losses here. STill going on momo streak. Buying under $2 is a gift right now. No brainer here.. Check out chart.