PDA

View Full Version : Cramer admits to market manipulation

bunnyhodep
10-09-2015,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/11/jim-cramer-shorting-stock_n_173824.html

March 11 2007: Jim Cramer "Bear Stearns is Fine"

October 4, 2007: "Bank of America is now the cheapest and the best and I have to admit that as much as I like Wachovia I think Bank of America is going to $60 in a heartbeat."

December 5, 2007: "Obviously AIG is not going bankrupt. The insurance company is well capitalized."

February 1, 2008: "That's why the market won't quit no matter how poorly actual companies are doing".

June 13, 2008: "Very simply I believe that means it's time to buy, buy, buy."
:eek2:

awidusauehewi
10-10-2015,
That Cramer is a Genuis ----

Hard to beleave he would say that on camera- !

:rolleyes2:

BernardWeri
10-10-2015,
Cramer is in business to make money and by selling people books on how to trade and he never gets to the point on what he uses is complete bs. so if you want a man who does nothing but tell you his life story then by all means read his book but if you want to really get down and learn how to trade on anayltics then grab a anayltical book and turn off cnbc. saved myself a ton of losses just by turning off cnbc

arkeyuhejapej
10-11-2015,
I believe the important thing is that diversification is important in the homework department as well,
to lean heavily on CNBC is no better than to have one's portfolio all in one sector, because I can assure
you that Cramer has a heavy following and to ignore his pumps may not be such a wise idea either.

What is one to do...
Use CNBC as but one source of information, then avail yourself of four more,
lets use Cramer's own rule: No more than 20% of one source, have yourself
between FIVE and TEN sources of information, CNBC is one.

Hope that helps

bmhmugerfum
10-11-2015,
i am agree with this point though that Wall Street Journal reporters "bozos" and behaving illegally is okay because the SEC doesn't understand it anyway.