PDA

View Full Version : A Forex trader and want to start trading stocks

AdriennHar
10-11-2015,
Hi
I am a forex trader and I have an experience of 2 years, and Now I want start trading stocks but I found that this business is not like forex
who can help me in telling me what is the difference between them and what are the common things between them ?
about the technical and fundamental analysis is it the same in stocks and forex ?
I didn't study economy in the university, will I succeed in this business ?
In forex we trade in the Metatrader platform, what about stocks is it there is a famous platform to use ?
Do you thing that this 2 years experience in forex will help in starting trading in stocks and will get preference from people who didn't trade forex before ? or should I start learning from the beginning ?
thanks

Angelaodof
10-11-2015,
Depends on the kind of trading you do. Technical analysis is often similar or the same with forex as it is with stocks. Fundamental trading, like trading off the news etc. - whole different ballgame.

Allefteena
10-11-2015,
Thierry Martin said: ↑
Depends on the kind of trading you do. Technical analysis is often similar or the same with forex as it is with stocks. Fundamental trading, like trading off the news etc. - whole different ballgame.
How can I have a demo account to start trading stocks ?

aqokiyeusare
10-11-2015,
You can check out optionshouse, they have a virtual platform where you can paper trade. It is the exactly the same as their live platform except you don't trade with real money.

ajzohrnd77
10-12-2015,
ThinkorSwim has a great paper account you can open real easy, you just gotta google it.