PDA

View Full Version : FLKI a Stong BUY, confirmed by the facts !

arupictb11
10-07-2015,
The salient publicly available information as at January 20, 2012 ;

Number of Shares Authorized : 210 000 000
Shares Outstanding 57 757 529
Public Float 32 264 916
Shareholders of Record 4 200
Earnings per share (EPS) 3Q 2011 $ 0.0123
Price Per Share (PPS) $ 0.0425
OTC Symbol : FLKI

Want more ?
Google “OTC : FLKI” without the quotes
www.falkenltd.com

aowiukalu
10-07-2015,
jaredsmithy said: ↑
up 23% today but now has strong sell indicators..
hmm maybe potential in the future?
Can't really listen to barchart for penny stocks. Its a whole different ballgame in the scum world of penny stocks. Face it, if these companies were real and had real business that was profitable they wouldn't be trading for pennies a share. FLKI was a pump that has now fallen to the basement. Someone thinks it found bottom or is trying to get some volume so he can sell. Becareful following someones ideas who can;t even post about the same stock in the same thread. He's just so desperate to get FLKI going he will create multiple threads on it so it fills the front page of the penny stock forum.

Caveat Emptor....

axzhycmv52
10-08-2015,
Well hello to you all I have been keeping a close eye on FLKI yes its been defined as a penny stock we know why but do not look at it as a short term profit making machine it will not work believe me i am talking out of experience.

Read at the fundamentals, think long term read some analisys and check a couple of heavy player, I started reading comments from players such as JustforBucks who seems to be realy on top of FLKI.

I read his comments and at the same time looked at price patterns and press releases he is also one that loves FLKI and for somebody following a stock from so close he is not a mambo jumbo.i said to my self ok 1000 dollars not much let's go for it and went for it.....and statiscally speaking every comment he has it has a positive correlation to FLKI price movements...

Sometime ago some Market Makers ie NITE that are involved with FLKI are realy looking close of course he might play short term but he is a long term guy...at one point he started with a two way mkt 0,0233/0,0247...

I said ok let me improve my bid and nothing he did not fill me so I played the other way start improving his offer and he started buying and buying...I said to my self...ok we are not playing size and maybe I could test him I went in with agressive bids no fills and finally i said this is good he is not pocketing his gain since he has been buying lower than what my current bid and again nada zip nothing he just loves FLKI and wants to keep it he has long term view ..

Bottom line I am long planing to accumulate, keep a long term perspective, stay up to date and don't run away every time there is a price swings I see them as opportunities to buy....FLKI almost reached 1 cents in the past yes its way in the past but that gives me more reason to cherish it and hold on to it.........FLKI AND ITS CLEANPLUS PRODUCTS WHAT AN IDEA FOR A SPECIFIC NICH MARKET...

Finally the latest event just last friday somebody got nervous and sold down to 0,0186 and some smart investor got them and yesterday market was 0,0226/0,0245 with a close at 0,023 look at this he's laughing his guts of.....thought ok this guy is going to realize some of his gains but no nothing he did not....

What to say maybe he is a smart one that did some good due diligence and put higher price on his profit realizing level......

These last days markets are deep in the red for me that means people will temporarly lighten their penny stocks holding from their portfolio good time to buy that is how i see it but I also stick to my long term view of course with some stop losses level...But so far things seem to go as predicted..we had great earning posting last quarter looking forward for this quarter earning....

bigqwhyv78
10-08-2015,
BlingBling said: ↑
Well I am certainly not into pumping and dumping you might have a point the technicals talk little but I also base a great part of my MO on fundamentals. They have a solid business behind and I like it.
Good Fundamentals? By that you mean losing money and having $0 cash? They are living off lines of credit and hoping to run the stock so Emile can sell shares.

Have you looked at their product catalog? A bunch of photoshopped images. No one knows if this is even a real company, but everyone does know Emile is a pile of crap.....

auedakovotisi
10-08-2015,
Well just for your info i leave in Europe in Italy to be exact and did not even bother to look at the catalogs just went into some gas stations and found their products.I know they have factories in the north of france because the gas stations i went to where in France.....So i don't think it is only a fictitious company which can be a common thing in penny stocks........Anyway technicals are also some of the things i monitor and i can confirm that at least for me 0,02 has been a strong support and 0,0245 the resistance that looks like has been tested..... this is my view.... "What Ever You Are doing now I hope its profitable for you...." to quote Mr Quest......