PDA

View Full Version : QPP update

A45T
10-04-2015,
Discussions are progressing with SGH and the indicative terms being discussed would imply a significant premium to the Company's market capitalisation at the close of trading on 20 February 2015.

Aliciaet
10-05-2015,
I've been news mining... I don't know how true but
"Quindell PLC: Legal Division Price Tag Could Exceed Market Cap
The Motley Fool UK-6 minutes ago
Shares in insurance outsourcing firm Quindell (LSE: QPP) opened almost ... Slater & Gordon is currently considering an offer of around ?700m."

It might just be forum chat....

AndrewGek
10-06-2015,
See FE Investegate |Quindell PLC Announcements | Quindell PLC: Update regarding discussions with Slater & Gordon

Further to its announcement of 22 January 2015, Quindell Plc (AIM: QPP.L) notes the further press speculation and announces that it has extended Slater & Gordon Limited's ("SGH") exclusivity period relating to the possible disposal of the professional services division ("PSD") of the Group to 31 March 2015.

Discussions are progressing with SGH and the indicative terms being discussed would imply a significant premium to the Company's market capitalisation at the close of trading on 20 February 2015.

Not just forum chat.

10-06-2015,
Typical DM doom & gloom with news of a "blow to Quindell .... as offer reduced by 1/3 to approx ?700m."

Strange that headline with market cap of approx ?330m on Friday.

I'll happily take double the money, and still have half a company left over.

ajzohrnd77
10-06-2015,
The QPP roller-coaster back into action.

After relatively little movement last week, we had 29% up day yesterday, and today down approx 10% so far.

I'm thinking of another small addition to my holding of approx ?1K, but that would take it well above my preferred portion of portfolio.

Should I be brave and buy (now around 89p) or just sit with my existing holding ?