PDA

View Full Version : 2015 BEST and MOST Profitable trading system?

abidicefajoj
10-04-2015,
Anyone have a good idea of what the best and most profitable trading system is? I see a lot of these Best of 2013 and "monthly contests" and all that but NOTHING for 2014 - 2015. What are you all working on? Show us your awesome system that is making you Trillions.

AJ77horn
10-04-2015,
Quote Originally Posted by KarmaSenge View Post
Anyone have a good idea of what the best and most profitable trading system is? I see a lot of these Best of 2013 and "monthly contests" and all that but NOTHING for 2014 - 2015. What are you all working on? Show us your awesome system that is making you Trillions.
I am currently looking at this system... Jose_Tiene_Pollas System by ScalpingRus | Myfxbook

aliciaiv11
10-04-2015,
I am currently working and testing a version of the 3-ducks trading system that I have modified. Currently working pretty well. Not a 300% return or anything but a good consistent 2% - 3% per week.

Any idea of what the Jose Tiene Pallas system actually is?

AdrianaJua
10-04-2015,
Quote Originally Posted by KarmaSenge View Post
Any idea of what the Jose Tiene Pallas system actually is?
No, but he's been spamming his MyFxBook signal-providing service in other trading forums this week, just as he's now doing here. (It's only about a week old, too!).

AngelaBlau
10-05-2015,
Quote Originally Posted by Wearethechamp View Post
Do you mind to share your modified 3-ducks trading system?
Not yet my friend. But I promise I will when I work out at least most of the small kinks. Will probably share by the end of this month.