PDA

View Full Version : Stock Information

abidicefajoj
10-03-2015,
Which website do you 'experienced' traders use to view stock information.

I used to rely heavily on Wall Street Survivors company financials page which showed me P/E and EPS changes of the stock in percentage compared with the percentage change in P/E and EPS changes of companies in the same industry, but for some reason they took that down.

Any alternatives?

AJ77horn
10-03-2015,
There's so many good ones out there. I use google finance mostly because I use their email and other stuff. They aren't the best, but it's pretty good and you can get to the more active sites directly from google. Yahoo finance is good, marketwatch is pretty good for getting the lastest market pulses....there's a ton. All the top google hits are good:

financial news - Google Search

AdrianaJua
10-05-2015,
Another WSS alumni? I definitely still play there but for information here some good stuff:

All in one sites:

I spend the most time at http://finviz.com/

Stock Research Center - Yahoo! Finance - Company Reports, Analyst Research, Screeners

Google Finance: Stock market quotes, news, currency conversions & more

NASDAQ Stock Market - Stock Quotes - Stock Exchange News - NASDAQ.com

Investing, Stock Quotes and Research, Personal Finance and Business News - InvestorGuide.com

Free Yale course videos at Itunes University
Financial Markets - Video - Download free content from Yale University on iTunes

Charts:

StockCharts.com - Simply the Web's Best Financial Charts

Options:

CBOE | Chicago Board Options Exchange

WhatsTrading.com: Objective Real Time Market Intelligence

Earnings/Dividends:

Earnings Whispers

dividata.com - Dividend Stock Analysis and Dividend History

NEWS:

Bloomberg - Business & Financial News, Breaking News Headlines

MarketWatch - Stock Market Quotes, Business News, Financial News

Enjoy

apbrrlwo21
10-05-2015,
Sorry I just re-read your post. To compare a company to an industry or sector you could try United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Financials | Reuters.com

To compare to related companies try : http://www.google.com/finance/related?q=NYSE:UPS

Those links are for UPS but you can check any stocks at these sites.

aliciaiv11
10-05-2015,
Of course there are so many service providers of stock information but only few of them make interpretations of the ratios and analysis data.I prefer those which provide interpretation.