PDA

View Full Version : Best site to choose

abidicefajoj
09-27-2015,
Hello everyone i am trying to find the best online trading site i've found some but most of them are usually for US residences. I am from Turkey and currently live in Italy for study purposes. So any of you guys have a thought about this? I checked forex but i think like most of the people and I think that its kind of a money trap and really hard to make money there.

aexeniciey
09-28-2015,
What do you mean when you say "best online trading site"? Are you talking about brokers, charting platforms, education sites, or something else?
As for forex being a money trap, ALL trading can be a money trap if you don't know what you're doing. ;) Some traders really like to trade forex because it is an extremely liquid market, it is open all the time (no gapping!), and your commissions are priced into the bid/ask spread, so there is no "per trade" commission. Whether you trade stocks, forex, options, or futures, there will always be pros and cons. Choosing what to trade is a matter of deciding what fits your trading style, budget, and personal preference (among other things).