PDA

View Full Version : ACHN: The little engine that can

akehuhar
09-28-2015,
Looking at ACHN right now and it's currently trading at around $2.90. ACHN dropped about 45% September 30th when an announcement about one of their drugs causing liver failure made news. Now this stock is very undervalued and looking at the charts since the fall, it's picking up. Once this goes down to $2.85, I'm buying myself.

http://www.stockconsultant.com/consultnow/basicplus.cgi?&gtime=9&symbol=ACHN

abidicefajoj
09-29-2015,
I traded this like a chump earlier this week. Got shaken out. Consider playing the 3 break if it doesn't dip. Has room to 3.50 at least. But remember the stock tanked for a reason. Hep-C drug still on hold. Who knows when if ever the FDA could let it start up again. Other drugs are still in phase I/II and will be awhile out. Therefore this will be a slow play with the best chance to move on the 3 break, then probably a slow creep or sideways grind until a new catalyst approaches or the Hep-C drug is released off hold. Good Luck!

aexeniciey
09-29-2015,
Surprised Toast didn't stick around to boast about the big reversal of ACHN over the past year. Nonetheless, it's setting up again to move higher.

ACHN.jpg

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" - F. Scott Fitzgerald