PDA

View Full Version : KOOL - Cesca Therapeutics (old Thermogenesis)

Aarroncikk
09-07-2015,
Cesca Therapeutics Inc, formerly ThermoGenesis Corp., designs, develops and commercializes devices and disposable tools for the processing, storage and administration of cell and tissue therapies used in the practice of regenerative medicine. The Company's products automate the volume reduction and cryopreservation of adult stem cell concentrates from cord blood and bone marrow for use in laboratory and point of care settings. The Company sells its products in approximately 30 countries throughout the world to customers that include private and public cord blood banks, surgeons, hospitals and research institutions. The Company provides products and technologies to enables cell separation, processing and cryopreservation for storage of biological fluids, including umbilical cord blood, peripheral blood and bone marrow in a format. In February 2014, the Company consummated the merger with TotipotentRX Corporation.
http://www.cescatherapeutics.com

ThermoGenesis Corp. designs, manufactures, and markets automated blood processing systems and disposables that enable the manufacture, preservation, and delivery of personalized cell therapy and surgical wound care products for clinical use worldwide. In cell therapy, the initial configuration of its products automates the isolation, capture, and preservation of stem cells residing in the blood of the placenta and umbilical cord after a baby is born. These cells are used to treat patients for leukemia, lymphoma, and approximately 60 other life threatening genetic diseases. Its products include BioArchive System, an automated cryogenic system used in cell therapy to cryopreserve and archive cord blood stem cells for future transplant; AutoXpress System, an automated system and disposable intended for use in cell therapy to isolate and capture stem cells from cord blood; and CryoSeal Fibrin Sealant System, an automated system used to prepare an autologous hemostatic surgical sealant from a patient's own blood. The company's products also comprise Thrombin Processing Device, used to isolate activated thrombin from the patient's blood or plasma; ultra-rapid plasma Freezers that optimize plasma freezing through liquid heat transfer and uniform freezing technologies; and ultra-rapid plasma Thawer, for homogeneous thawing of frozen red blood cells or fresh frozen plasma before their transfusion. It markets its products to hospitals and blood banks. ThermoGenesis was founded in 1985 and is based in Rancho Cordova, California.

chart.ashx?t=kool&ta=1&p=d&s=l

Shares Outstanding: 55.24M
Float: 55.06M

Thermogenesis Corp.
2711 Citrus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
United States - Map
Phone: 916-858-5100
Fax: 916-858-5199
Web Site: http://www.thermogenesis.com

ADreattylilt
09-08-2015,
I agree the stock could establish another bullish candle soon.

Hey the stock symbol says it all.

The stock is a "kool" trade.

AlfredoMl
09-10-2015,
I agree the stock could establish another bullish candle soon.

Hey the stock symbol says it all.

The stock is a "kool" trade.

akehuhar
09-11-2015,
Hey guys...new to the board so got a quick questions. I bought KOOL years ago by accident and just been sitting there. My mom use to buy stocks for us and I never got really into it. I just started looking at stock about 2 months ago and realized I still have some stock laying around since 1999. KOOL, AMD and AMTD. Are any of these still worth keeping?

Analddub
09-11-2015,
You held AMD for 10yrs?

You missed out on two opportunities to sell it over $40 in that time period.

KOOL and the rest of your stocks are pretty much near the lower levels, if you are in no need for money, you might as well hold onto it.

Take this as an opportunity to learn about the markets and use your current portfolio as a starting point for more active investing.