PDA

View Full Version : New Penny Stocks List

Aarroncikk
08-28-2015,
Hi,

Will anyone please tell me where to find a list of the newest penny stocks to be traded on the market?

Thanks,

Shawn

ADreattylilt
08-31-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawng27 View Post

Hi,

Will anyone please tell me where to find a list of the newest penny stocks to be traded on the market?

Thanks,

Shawn

What do you mean by newest?

As in stocks that were recently created?

It would be helpful if you explained what you were trying to do!

AlfredoMl
08-31-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawng27 View Post

Yes. I mean stocks that have this week or month made it to the market for the first time..

I am assuming your thought process is that these new companies are priced low and can go up.

That is incorrect.

Many times these penny stocks start high and fall to 0.0001, then do a reverse split and fall all over again.

You will not get any benefit from looking at a list of newly traded issues.

In any case, here are new listings on the OTCBB.

Some are stocks that downlisted from the NASDAQ:

http://otce.finra.org/DLAdditions

akehuhar
09-01-2015,
I have gone through several articles on penny stocks and penny stocks providing maximum dividend. Out of which I found Sibanye Gold Limited (NYSE/SBGL), Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ/PAAS) and TravelCenters of America LLC (NYSE/TA) good and looking forward to invest in it.

Anthonytype
09-02-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by frugalsuri View Post

I have gone through several articles on penny stocks and penny stocks providing maximum dividend. Out of which I found Sibanye Gold Limited (NYSE/SBGL), Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ/PAAS) and TravelCenters of America LLC (NYSE/TA) good and looking forward to invest in it.

Take small bites if you are new and learning the ropes.

Sure SBGL pays a nice 4.7% dividend, but how will you feel if the price of the stock drops from the current $8 to $6?

If you are comfortable with the volatility that penny stocks bring, then go for it.