PDA

View Full Version : Online Broker and Foreign Market Questions

Aarroncikk
09-12-2015,
Hey,

I have some questions that some of you might be able to answer.

I'm from the UK and I was wondering if trading on the U.S market was worth it. One bonus I've seen is a lot more of online communities which is very helpful, also I see a lot more business' which adds a lot more opportunities.

Another question is, for trading on the U.S market I've been recommended Zecco, which looks pretty nice (?2 a trade for me). Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Thanks!

ADreattylilt
09-13-2015,
Pigeoninator said: ↑
Hey,

I have some questions that some of you might be able to answer.

I'm from the UK and I was wondering if trading on the U.S market was worth it. One bonus I've seen is a lot more of online communities which is very helpful, also I see a lot more business' which adds a lot more opportunities.

Another question is, for trading on the U.S market I've been recommended Zecco, which looks pretty nice (?2 a trade for me). Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Thanks!
What great questions!

As to the first one: I've wondered the same thing in reverse. That is, should I open an account that allows me to trade on European exchanges.

Perhaps a discussion of the second question will speak to what exchanges are available through what brokers.

Looking forward to this thread.