PDA

View Full Version : Updated Key S/R Levels: EURUSD, USDJPY & More

AndrewGek
09-18-2015,
See Updated Key Support Resistance Levels for EURUSD ( chart 1 ) and USDJPY ( chart 2) TimeFrame : 240 Min Chart

alutixusini
09-19-2015,
Thanks for the useful info
How often do you update your blog?
Regards

BrendaPaf
09-20-2015,
I update my blog with the S/R Level on about 10 pairs 2 times a week. Usually on Wednesday and Saturday. I will also be doing a Weekly Technical Outlook report starting soon, where I would do analysis on the S/R Levels on the Daily/Weekly Timeframes as well. As far as how I trade them, I am more of a price action trader, and trade around these S/R levels based on Candlestick patterns, Breakout Pullbacks, exc. But these are typically High Interest levels that should be watched and you can implement your own strategies around these levels.

aojlhjpo09
09-21-2015,
I update my blog with the S/R Level on about 10 pairs 2 times a week. Usually on Wednesday and Saturday. I will also be doing a Weekly Technical Outlook report starting soon, where I would do analysis on the S/R Levels on the Daily/Weekly Timeframes as well. As far as how I trade them, I am more of a price action trader, and trade around these S/R levels based on Candlestick patterns, Breakout Pullbacks, exc. But these are typically High Interest levels that should be watched and you can implement your own strategies around these levels.

If you're interested in the blog, you can find it here Forex Training Group Blog