PDA

View Full Version : Please advise me over difficult portfolio - running out of time

alutixusini
09-18-2015,
Hello everybody,

I must leave my bank and close my account with the deadline of September 2015 and I currently own a portfolio which I'll have to liquidate within these 6 months.

The base currency of my account is CHF from which I bought the following stocks:

INTC : - 5,20%
EBAY: - 0,07%
9697: + 20,16%
GOLD: + 2,57%

As you can see, no matter that the total result is still positive on the paper, the recent fall of the USD / CHF and the JPY / CHF plus the AUD / CHF , im losing about 20% extra for the currency exchange.. Unfortunately for the liquidation i have to change everything back to the CHF.

I would like to know your best advise on not only these single stocks but also for the currency trend I will be facing soon, so that I can evaluate my best exit strategy.

Do any of these stocks have a short-term (before september 2015) sign of growth in your opinion?
Are the JPY - USD - AUD against the CHF going to recover a bit more? Im seeing sign of a recovery but they are really slow!

Thank you so much if you could post your comments.

aojlhjpo09
09-18-2015,
Hey, man I read your post when you first put it up, not that I don't care or wouldn't love to help you but giving specific trading advice at least for me is a pretty big no-no. That, and I'm still new myself and know very little about currency exchanges. Good luck.

BrendaPaf
09-21-2015,
Sorry, buddy, but I don't think we have a lot of experts here on currency exchange. Plus, nobody can really tell you what's going to happen between now and September. The most active folks here seem to be mainly traders who work with time frames of 5 minutes to a couple of weeks.