PDA

View Full Version : Volume based trading - where?

effiegj11
09-09-2015,
Hi all,

I'm looking for a platform that will allow me to run a constant strategy that will enter a position based on volume and the previous candle stick (red or green). e.g - if the volume exceeds 100k and the previous candle stick is green, then I go long with a trailing stop.....

Does something like this exist or does anyone have any tips to maybe change my parameters?

Thanks

faOi
09-12-2015,
you can as coder to help you. as the mt4 chart also contain with current candlestick volume.
feel free to write down your trading rule here, i';ll try my best to provide help.

Garry95
09-13-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by time-is-money View Post
Hi all,

I'm looking for a platform that will allow me to run a constant strategy that will enter a position based on volume and the previous candle stick (red or green). e.g - if the volume exceeds 100k and the previous candle stick is green, then I go long with a trailing stop.....

Does something like this exist or does anyone have any tips to maybe change my parameters?

Thanks

Oh, that's the easiest stuff I've ever seen . Was musing over similar thing when I was a techy tenderfoot. If I remember this "EA kid" got lost the recesses of my mercerfx MT4 account. Will try to find and share it soon there.