PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Indicators That Suit Me

effiegj11
09-04-2015,
So far, in my quest for developing a system, this is what I've learned:

There seems little difference between bears and bulls--they both aspire to buy low and sell high, and everything about differentiating them complicates the matter.

I'm looking for indicators that help me do this, the best; following a prime one, followed by a secondary, seems to be what constitutes a system, coupled with money management.

Okay; just what should be the indicators ought to follow, given all I'm trying to do is buy low, and sell high? All the technical jargon seems to be obscuring this--now I understand this, though, it's helping me focus on what I'm trying to do.

There are five main ones for futures, right?

faOi
09-04-2015,
There are five main ones for futures, right... Wrong !!

Indicators as a whole are only there to confuse and delay, ever wondered why a broker will have banners advertising hundreds of indicators.. Because they waste your time and more importunity your money.

There is no super secret indicator that warns a high is coming or a low, indicators lag behind the price they have no future knowledge. Are they useful yes do people make money with them probably. But a strategy built around indicators is crazy, they are given away free because they of there limited use. Focus on Price analysis and walk away from the indicators. Trust me if a couple of indicators made it so I could see a high coming I would be a Billionaire by now