PDA

View Full Version : TrendSignal

bgametxv97
09-09-2015,
Has anyone got any practical experience of using TrendSignal`s / Market-Tutor`s trading system? If so can you comment on its effectiveness & how long you`ve been using it ?

Bsmettyplats
09-11-2015,
Yes. I did their original candlesticks course and it paid for itself. The results were OK but not spectacular (I did though made money as a beginner). Then about middle of October they asked me if I wanted to test a new product. I have been using trendsignal for the last ten weeks for end of day and intra-day trading. I am much more profitable that I was. I am making money on the vast majority of my trades. I like it - and when I last travelled up to their offices they were happily showing people using it (and trading real money). They seem to be totally happy to let you come up and look at the product and the people I met there were not being given any hard sell by the trendsignal people. There are six people in their office, 4 of who are full time traders, and they all use the product. I don't know if they make money, but I am and so I'm happy!!

Carolyntig
09-11-2015,
dsjoseph - It`s www.trendsignal.co.uk .

markjpwill - Thanks for your posting. Can I ask if the intraday system is suitable for spreadbetting - i.e. does it score enough points to cover the spread/slippage and losing trades? On average how many points (on say the Dow ) might be expected per trade & how many signals per day are given per instrument? Are the entry & exit points as clear as they appear on the website? Are the lines shown on the charts some form of sigma lines/standard deviations? Sorry for all the questions, but they do charge a lot for the system, and an independent view of its merits would be much appreciated.