PDA

View Full Version : Devastating pictures ***marginallyslowloading***

agvamihuuzo
09-07-2015,
Post lamentations ... um... I mean pictures and photographs that make you curse the heavens and wish violent death(s) upon the deities of your choosing.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

aiywqexr47
09-08-2015,
@tsarstepan,
now why would anyone dump out a half gallon of ice cream onto the car seat? forensic evidence supports the concusion that someone actually extruded the chocolate ice cream by pushing the tub on its bottom using their palm. AND THEN, they posed the damn carton upright next to the ice cream without any evidence supporting a spill .
some douche bag wanted to make a silly shot with their phone (had it been a good camera, the letters would have been clearer.

akaduxau
09-09-2015,
@farmerman,
Fortunately, and by a remarkable coincidence, the entire mess was contained by the floor mat.

AlfredoMl
09-09-2015,
When transporting groceries on a warm day and, having no A/C, ice cream gets soft and the lid easily slips off. I have had the experience numerous times. If I had dropped it or it fell out of the bag, this could conceivably have happened in my car. Don't know if the photo is staged or not - Just sayin'