PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz Boldly Declares Nation Not Deserving Of Better Candidate

agvamihuuzo
08-31-2015,
LYNCHBURG, VA—Announcing his 2016 presidential bid before thousands of students at Liberty University, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) boldly declared Monday that the nation had done absolutely nothing to deserve a better candidate than himself. “I want you to take a good, hard look at me, America, because this is exactly what you’ve got coming,” said Cruz, adding that the country was kidding itself if it thought it was worthy of higher-quality leadership than exactly what he was prepared to offer. “Deep down, you know you’ve got no business supporting anyone else. I’m all you’re entitled to, so just give me your vote and watch what happens. You earned it.” Cruz went on to say that, in some ways, he might actually be a better candidate than the nation deserved.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/ted-cruz-boldly-declares-nation-not-deserving-of-b,38279/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:1:Default

aiywqexr47
09-02-2015,
@InfraBlue,
i'm guessing he either has or had dual citizenship, his father (who was Cuban born) and his American mother were in Calgary in the 70's with an oil company (i think they owned it) and moved back to Texas when he was about 4

akaduxau
09-02-2015,
@nydia2013,
nydia2013 wrote:
There ain't nuttin' funny or likeable about ted Cruz.

I think that bears repeating.

URL: http://able2know.org/topic/271465-1

Angeladom
09-04-2015,
@Setanta,
Liberty University. Do they hve a regionally accredited Biology or chemistry Dept? I know they hve no dept of geosciences (except for a single course area for geotechnical engineering)

There is an Institute for Creation SCience at Liberty. So, it seems that Teddy is certainly aligning himself with the Bobby Jingles of the political spectrum.
This connectivity asks "How smart ya gotta be to be president?"

.(I think that George W set the "terry Bradshaw bar" low enough)

AlfredoMl
09-04-2015,
@nydia2013,
I think there is quite a bit that's funny about Ted Cruz. The comedians will love him.

Ted Cruz: as Hispanic as Tom Cruise.