PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Pattern Trading System

agvamihuuzo
08-24-2015,
I created this new trading system to help people become more profitable in trading Forex.

I named it the Pyramid Pattern Trading System.

Pyramid Patterns are Bullish because it has a shape of an arrow pointing up.
Inverse Pyramid Pattern is Bearish because it has a shape of an arrow pointing down.

I'll try to create a new MT4 indicator that will help traders out. This indicator will identify Pyramid Patterns, and inverse Pyramid Patterns. Pyramid Patterns can help traders spot an upcoming trend.

The main idea behind the pyramid pattern is that the market is cyclical.

Just like every other patterns head and shoulders, wedge, gartley, ect... The market doesn't always follow the pattern. Those patterns are only meant to give traders a heads up to expect what price maybe behaving next.

When I developed the pyramid pattern, I kept in mind of all those things.

In other words, the pyramid patterns must be an exact match of the ones I've archived in order for it to have a high probability of price repeating itself in the future. To identify the exact match of those pyramid patterns, I will most likely have to use fibonacci retracement tools to measure each leg. Those fibonacci numbers are not yet released, because I'm only one man creating this. It will take time to record down all those pyramid patterns that work!

Here's an example of the Pyramid Pattern:

Bullish Pyramid Pattern found in AUD/USD 1 Day time frame:

akaduxau
08-26-2015,
@Pipzilla Fine, I won't post my facebook like page for my free Pyramid Pattern Trading System

AlfredoMl
08-27-2015,
I don't get it. How do you identify the pattern and exclude the other type of patterns? In your examples, there are more than enough conflicting signals.

For example, in this chart you marked a bullish pattern. But why not take the previous bearish signal that I've drawn in this chart? When you take this bearish signal, you would get stopped out.