PDA

View Full Version : what is Future trading

aiywqexr47
08-22-2015,
Hello,

i'm new to forex but i have some informations

but please can you give me some topics, anything to help me understand it well and start with it !

agvamihuuzo
08-23-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonjeriff View Post
Hello,

i'm new to forex but i have some informations

but please can you give me some topics, anything to help me understand it well and start with it !
A good start would to be reading the information here on SMC. Take your time and get a good grasp of what you are doing. Then use a demo account to see if you can win.

akaduxau
08-23-2015,
Hello Sonjeriff, if you are new to forex you can get various new regarding forex from FX-Insights: Leading Daily Forex News and forex trading strategies. Here you can find forex trading strategies, forex news and other forex related updates. Also some sites provide facility of demo account so you can also go for it.

AlfredoMl
08-25-2015,
If you are new to forex, you might want to start off with sites like babypips.com / fxgroundworks.com but if you’ve traded before you might want to just jump right in as its just a slightly different market and terminology. Metatrader is the most popular software which is free and you don’t have to pay for data feeds, and you can start off with a broker like FXCM or Gain Capital (forex.com) and open up a demo account and be trading in minutes. Check out Harmonic Trading, you might find trading their patterns to be quite profitable.

AOi
08-26-2015,
Hi sonjeriff,

Forex is popular but still it's new for various traders. main benefit of forex, there is range bound. Loss and profit are limited with range.