PDA

View Full Version : Online Trading Academy-Anyone ever taken this course?

aiywqexr47
08-24-2015,
Online Trading Academy-Anyone ever taken this course, they push a lot of options and forex trading. I am open to the experience and it is cheap enough $299 but I was wondering if anyone else ever had experience with this school.

akaduxau
08-24-2015,
If I was gonna pay to learn from anyone it would be Blaine Tarr from right here. Dont think he does options or forex, but nice dude and knows his stuff. There is another guy here, blazer, who learned from him who seems to do well. Never know what your getting when you pay for stuff, and Blaine kinda puts himself out there personally, not just some faceless advertisement.

agvamihuuzo
08-25-2015,
Also, I'd be a bit wary of a place pushing Options and Forex, because those are a few of the things that people try to get rich quick off of. Not saying that place won't show you how to trade em, but they might be selling you a dream rather than an education.

Angeladom
08-26-2015,
I went to one of their free seminars here in the Austin area about a year ago. They are useless. The seminar just glosses over a few interesting tidbits to get you hooked so they can convince you to sign up for their "1st Level" course for $299. In that course they'll teach you some basic trading knowledge that you can get from a few good library books or some online videos, and the entire time they'll be pushing you to shell out hundreds of dollars more to take their "2nd Level" course... which leads to hundreds of dollars more for their "3rd Level" course, etc.

For more info, Google "Online Trading Academy" + "review", "complaint", and "scam".