PDA

View Full Version : Great Example of MACD Divergence

agvamihuuzo
08-18-2015,
Many of you know that I do video charts daily as technical lessons for several websites. I thought that I would share the one that I did recently on MNLU because it is a pretty good example of MACD positive divergence. While I am trying to keep up with posting them regularly on a site I put together to bring technical videos to one spot (rather than youtube) that is designed to teach people about t/a, I am a bit of a slacker as to keeping pace every day, but feel free to check them out whenever you wish. The MNLU video can be viewed at:
http://stockmarketvideocharts.com//f...ck_chart/22956
Enjoy!

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not obtained by sudden flight. But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." - Longfellow

"If the life you have created
Is founded on jealousy and hatred...
It's too late to ask questions
For you're much too old to take any suggestions"

Full Disclosure

aiywqexr47
08-19-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klipper22 View Post
Many of you know that I do video charts daily as technical lessons for several websites. I thought that I would share the one that I did recently on MNLU because it is a pretty good example of MACD positive divergence. While I am trying to keep up with posting them regularly on a site I put together to bring technical videos to one spot (rather than youtube) that is designed to teach people about t/a, I am a bit of a slacker as to keeping pace every day, but feel free to check them out whenever you wish. The MNLU video can be viewed at:
http://stockmarketvideocharts.com//f...ck_chart/22956
Enjoy!
I hope people paid attention to that divergence. Thanks to GC for talking to me about that about ten or so years ago. (Man, Greencat, has it really been that long already?)

"The heights by great men reached and kept, were not obtained by sudden flight. But they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night." - Longfellow

"If the life you have created
Is founded on jealousy and hatred...
It's too late to ask questions
For you're much too old to take any suggestions"

Full Disclosure