PDA

View Full Version : PSID - PositiveID Corp.

agvamihuuzo
08-24-2015,
PositiveID Corporation provides radio frequency identification (RFID) systems for healthcare and patient-related needs in the United States. It offers the VeriMed Health Link system that uses an implantable passive RFID microchip, which is used in patient identification applications. The company also focuses on the development of the glucose-sensing microchip. It has a strategic partnership with Diabetes Research Institute for the development of the glucose-sensing radio frequency identification microchip. PositiveID Corporation was formerly known as VeriChip Corporation and changed its name to PositiveID Corporation in November 2009. The company was incorporated in 2001 and is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida.

akaduxau
08-24-2015,
Nice second day today.... In at 1.34 out at 1.42....not bad.

aiywqexr47
08-25-2015,
Anybody in on this? looks like it's starting to make a run. trying to figure out what's causing it, I know the company was mentioned briefly in a Forbes article but not sure if that's the reason (last few paragraphs)

http://www.forbes.com/2010/01/13/kra...-diabetes.html

I think BioMeds may have put out a report pumping this as well....Anyone have other info on this? Thanks.

AOi
08-26-2015,
Watching this one closely this morning, if there's a pullback early I may jump in. Quite a bit of buzz being generated about this one and it may make a run towards $2 again today. MONSTER volume yesterday of 12 million, if we even get half that today that should move this around enough to make for good entry/exit points. Float is 12.8 million with 65% held by insiders, so this thing can really move if the volume is there.

Those are just my thoughts, good luck everyone.