PDA

View Full Version : How to ask a car show model for coffee

Aliciaet
08-10-2015,
Hi Everyone,

I am attending a car show exhibit in our area and I plan to look for all the cars and of course this kind of event has lots of hot car show girls.

If ever I find one attractive, what is the best approach and questions to ask so that I could get her number or email? I plan to date a model in a coffee shop or restaurant only.

Thank you all.

aliciaiv11
08-11-2015,
Quite often these shows have security guards whose job is to keep hopeful male visitors from hassling the models; they don't always wear rentacop outfits, but they can usually be spotted by their beefy build and watchful demeanour. Having said that, if you manage to get past the guards, a line that you could use is this: Ask her if she likes poultry. If she says "yes", whip your penis out and say "suck on this, because it's foul". Works every time.

alisavb69
08-12-2015,
contrex,
contrex wrote:

Ask her if she likes poultry. If she says "yes", whip your penis out and say "suck on this, because it's foul". Works every time.

That doesn’t even work in the Gay community. They can drop their draws and it pops out pointing straight to Jesus and that line sill won’t work! Cool

allenbv18
08-13-2015,
"Suck on this, because it's fowl".

alkuqvdgzzqk
08-13-2015,
contrex,
Good luck, there is somebody for everybody.