PDA

View Full Version : Stock buying/selling question

Charlesdop
08-08-2015,
Tried using the search function and didn't see anything related.

In thinking about the growing popularity of Coconut Oil as a nutritional supplement and "cure-all," I wondered if there was a way to invest in this burgeoning market. I've personally benefited from using coconut oil and I think there will be enough research in the future to substantiate some of the claims the coconut oil proponents are making.

Are there any companies worth investing in in this industry? Any other information or ideas on how to get into this industry?

CecileNorEssessy
08-09-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basher View Post

In thinking about the growing popularity of Coconut Oil as a nutritional supplement and "cure-all,"
Really? I must be out of touch because I have not heard or seen this anywhere.

I cant think of any Coconut related companies.

CharlesPiz
08-10-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil Oren View Post

Really? I must be out of touch because I have not heard or seen this anywhere.

I cant think of any Coconut related companies.

Not in the mainstream media but quite a bit on the webs and virtually all of the "remedy" sites such as Curezone and the like. I don't know if it's a billion dollar industry or anything, but I do think it will grow and just trying to figure out if I can get in on it. Most of the companies I've seen producing and selling it are private, but wasn't sure about something down the line (growers, shippers, extractors, etc.) that would benefit from the increased popularity.

Charlescugh
08-10-2015,
If you have the money to invest with our company, please let me know. We have a minimum investment requirements of at least 10 million dollars. Also, our products are now available at Walmart, Whole Foods and Costco. If you want more information about our company, Lezez Naturals, feel free to check out our website at www.lezeznaturals.com

Tim Umlas
International Marketing Director
Timdawg650@yahoo.com

Charlessani
08-10-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by valueseeker100 View Post

It seems like coconut oil is gaining popularity along with organic and natural food craze.

Drink it everyday with pineapple mixed in. It is basically a natural gatorade and I like it a lot.

CharlesMilt
08-11-2015,
I've been looking at the coconut industry as well. Seems like there are some shortages going on that are driving up the prices. Doing some quick research has turned up nothing publicly traded that I have found so far.
I agree this is a potential boom market as the properties of raw coconut oil become more apparent.
From natural deodorants to facial creams and edible healthy dietary benefits, this is damned near unmatched.

I think as a long term investment of a year or so would turn a good profit, now where to put the money?
BT

admin
08-12-2015,
I've been looking at the coconut industry as well. Seems like there are some shortages going on that are driving up the prices. Doing some quick research has turned up nothing publicly traded that I have found so far.
I agree this is a potential boom market as the properties of raw coconut oil become more apparent.
From natural deodorants to facial creams and edible healthy dietary benefits, this is damned near unmatched.

I think as a long term investment of a year or so would turn a good profit, now where to put the money?
BT