PDA

View Full Version : SVFC - IntelliCell BioSciences Inc

bayaduf
08-01-2015,
Intellicell Biosciences, Inc., formerly Media Exchange Group, Inc. is engaged in regenerative medicine company focused on the expanding regenerative medical markets using a process to separate adult autologous vascular cells (AAVC's) from blood vessels in adult adipose (fat) tissue. The Company is also exploring and undertaking, either on its own or in collaboration with a third party, providing a service for the collection, processing and storage of autologous cells for future use. As of December 31, 2011, the Company has developed technologies that allow reproducible separation of stromal vascular fraction (IntelliCell) containing adipose stem cells that can be performed in tissue processing centers and in doctors' offices. On June 3, 2011, the Company completed the acquisition of Intellicell Biosciences, Inc. The Company formed a wholly-owned subsidiary, ICBS Research, Inc.

bcar1qyd
08-01-2015,
I am putting more money on this one during the week. What really impresses me, is that the CEO and a few members of the Board of Director's have actually joined my network on Linkedin. It gave me confidence to add a few more dollars to my position.

After doing some DD on the company, I learned that litigation is what caused the share price to plummet from the $4.xx range to sub penny. The litigation process is now over, and SVFC actually won their case, and the volume spike occurred right after the announcement was made of their victory.

bdpgicab45
08-02-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post

Showed some gain today. This stock has been dead weight in my line up and the opportunity to take home a little cake was tempting but I am interested to see if the trend continues
This one is going to explode your portfolio. Just be patient.

bczbivcy71
08-03-2015,
IntelliCell BioSciences Announces Favorable Ruling Against Ironridge Global IV, LTD., and TCA Global Credit Masterfund, LP

NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Jan 29, 2014) - IntelliCell Biosciences, Inc. ("IntelliCell" or the "Company") (OTCQB: SVFC), a regenerative medicine company utilizing adult autologous vascular cells (SVCs) derived from the blood vessels found in adipose tissue, announced today that it has received a favorable ruling in its case against Ironridge Global IV, LTD. ("Ironridge"), and TCA Global Credit Master Fund, LP ("TCA").

On January 28, 2014, after an arduous battle in the courts, Judicial Hearing Officer Ira Gammerman, a long time former Justice of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, in a decision on each of Ironridge's claims against the Company, fully justified IntelliCell's position by ruling against each of Ironridge's and TCA's demands for monetary damages. The Company has always maintained that Ironridge was not entitled to any monetary claims in this matter and Judge Gammerman agreed. The Court made it abundantly clear that Ironridge (led by its principals John Kirkland and Richard Krieger) and TCA are not entitled to monetary damages and had no right to inappropriately broadcast to the world that it could sell IntelliCell's assets.

IntelliCell's Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Steven Victor, remarked, "We maintained from the very beginning that we would vigorously defend ourselves against all of John Kirkland's and Ironridge's claims for additional monetary damages and today the Company feels vindicated and is happy for its shareholders." Dr. Victor added, "I would like especially thank the Roth Law Firm and Richard Roth and Jordan Kam for their hard work in getting us the best result possible." Richard Roth stated, "At the end of the day IntelliCell knew it was right -- and Ironridge was wrong -- on all monetary claims. We just needed a Court to hear the dispute and make that determination. Judge Gammerman did so when he made it abundantly clear that Ironridge's claims lacked any basis. While Ironridge may object to Judge Gammerman's Report & Recommendation, it is our view that the decision puts all of those claims to bed."

bbhuijhq82
08-03-2015,
A great read for anyone interested.

http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/IntelliCell-BioSciences-Gets-Back-on-the-Horse-Again-SVFC/s/via/1789/article/view/p/mid/2/id/139/