PDA

View Full Version : anyone follow AwesomePennyStocks?

awikuvakumije
07-31-2015,
I signed up for their newsletter and they send out a pick once every few weeks.
they get paid for it... so its usually a sub penny stock which releases prs after they email out about it and it goes up 300% or more on average in the first few days then tanks back down to nothing...
I've been on their mailing list for a few months and all their "picks" skyrocket in first few days. Im going to jump in and out of their next one a few times and take a chance with it.
will be my first time.
Anyone else subscribed/have success?
They must have a few thousand people on their mailing list because the volume is always insane.

awufeigv
08-01-2015,
Its not a month. Thy pump a stock for a week or two. They are always in and out plays.
Cpow and gyro are the last two. Cpmcf and heme and crpz date back a few months. Try always skyrosky rocket in the first week

axafiiki
08-03-2015,
LOL these guys work with about 8-10 other newsletters. Talk about Collusion. It does not surprise me that there last 3 picks turned out to be scams, but because there is so many people getting info about these stocks of course there going to go up. I traded CPMCF once, got out quick, LOL. These must be watched closely, never know when they are going to crack, but yes if you get in on the first day of the newsletter you should be in for a nice quick profitable trade.

:top::beerglass:

awuropeu
08-03-2015,
I totally agree with you. That's what I mentioned that they get paid to throw the names out and the stock tanks again a few days after. I know most are scams but the profits ARE there in the first few days.

http://buysilvercoins.us

axamava
08-03-2015,
I think the only problem is:

can you get in, after you get the e-mail stock pick, before the run?
I have some free email stocks alert, but when I look at the stock after have received the alert, it's already up double digit or more