PDA

View Full Version : Daily Fundamental Dose

Debbiesr
07-27-2015,
Hello Traders!!!!

I've just started this thread, "Daily Fundamental Dose", wherein i'm planning to reveal the fundamental fact concerning the forex market. Participants are requested to share their personal views.

Delbertcot
07-28-2015,
Hi Anil, I guess u r self proclaimed analyst lets see how good you are so ill start u off by asking your tale on usd/jpy and Eur/jpy both short and long term ?

dejuitimo
07-28-2015,
What type of experience do you have trading?
I rely primarily on technicals, but over the last 4-5 months have been paying slight attention to fundies.

debxbem
07-29-2015,
Dear risc6k,

Firstly, thank you for joining the thread, secondly, I'm not a proclaimed analyst . Concerning the USDJPY the fundamentals, dormancy of BoJ & prevalent crisis at Ukraine provide near term strength to the pair limiting the downside below 100.50 and giving brighter chances to test 103 level. For the longer term, easy monetary policy by BoJ Japan will continue to weaken the export oriented nations's currency which together with improving US statistics and plan for interest rate hike can lead the USDJPY near 97 levels again.

Regards,
Anil

Danielsuip
07-30-2015,
I majorly trade with the help of mixing fundamental and technical analysis. It is better to consider the prevailing fundamental forces playing behind the current movement and then analyze the trade technically. However, sometimes it becomes too lengthy a procedure to analyze during intraday which lead us towards only seeing the technical patterns with system tools.