PDA

View Full Version : Shell Companies

ewawaziyeqa
07-26-2015,
Could someone please explain exactly what a shell company is, and how they work?

Thanks in advance.
PLEASE do not take my word on any stock I post! Do your own DD and make an educated and informed decision. KNOW the companies you are investing in. No one hits the "buy" button but you.. don`t be a sucker for other peoples` enthusiastic posts...

THERE REALLY IS A METHOD TO ALL MY MADNESS

ewavuayo
07-26-2015,
a shell company is one which is kinda prepared to do a reverse merge with.... basically just an empty shell left from some company. Used to be a very popular way for a company to get itself into the market, but with the recent rule changes it is not nearly as cost efficient any longer.

Hope that helps

ewuqecoleuuni
07-27-2015,
That helps a lot, thanks a bunch!

Anyone else? Please?

Thanks!

PLEASE do not take my word on any stock I post! Do your own DD and make an educated and informed decision. KNOW the companies you are investing in. No one hits the "buy" button but you.. don`t be a sucker for other peoples` enthusiastic posts...

eweqaciyako
07-27-2015,
hmmm have you looked at wikipedia SHELL CORPORATION Also take a glance at ALTERNATIVE PUBLIC OFFERING

ewelicusovaku
07-28-2015,
Smile Re: Shell Companies
Oh, thanks! Those articles should help me a lot. Thanks again!

PS Did you by any chance see my other question on this forum?

Last edited by KittyCat; 09-03-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: sp