PDA

View Full Version : Kasravi: The Z Pattern Trader

evazoujuudi
07-26-2015,
1. Tell us little bit about yourself. Where are you from? What are your hobbies?

I'm an ex Vfx artist and served in the military at one point in my life and now a Trader.

2.When/why did you start trading forex? What resources did you use to learn how to trade (websites, books, apps, mentors, etc.)?

I traded FX on and off in 2008/09 and full time in 2012. The reason I traded the Fx market was because I enjoyed participating in the financial markets but very soon found out that it's not every man’s game and turned to trade the stock market. This gave me a great base, financially and psychologically.

I read books and articles that mainly explained how the markets work in its fundament nothing too fancy but a lot of chart screening accompanied with high concentration.

3. How do people around you usually react when you say that you’re into currency trading?

They either offer investment capital or don't want to have anything to do with it. Sort of Love it or Hate it.

4. What were your first strategies in forex trading? How are they different from your strategies today?

After reading all basics there is to know I took it from there and started with the basics, trading with support and resistances and that was where I discovered the Z Pattern but more to that later.

Unfortunately I got ahead of myself and started capitalizing too much into other tools which set me back and kicked me out of my trading rhythm.

Eventually I got back to basics and now I switch between scalping the market or swing trading it, whichever offers a sure fire setup.

Strategies I utilize are either Z pattern trading or Price Action, but what made me money over the time was to be super picky with positions I open and risk management.

5. Describe your current daily or weekly trading routine. What do you do before you trade?

I usually evaluate the market the night before and wait until the market shows its hand. I write down how I read the market and compare it with what happens. Unless I Z trade or scalp then I just take what price offers. Healthy life style is key in order to keep me on top of my business.

6. What are some of your most unforgettable trades and trading moments?

There are plenty but this one truly stands out. On the 29th of June '12, I was sound asleep when all of a sudden I jumped up sometime in the middle of the night and something in my head told me go and pull up my charts and trade. I thought what the hell?!

As it was I thought let's do it no harm in it that's when I saw a perfect opportunity to go long on Fiber. Not long after my TP was hit and I made a nifty bit of Profit! I was staring for hours in the air trying to figure out what just happened. To this day I don't know what it was.

7.Can you give 3 trading habits that have helped you the most in your trading career?

1- Always get back up

2- Risk management it didn't help me, rather saved me.

3- Anticipating market moves

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/q-corner/58796-kasravi-z-pattern-trader.html#ixzz3hGTvDwaO

euxunarmz
07-26-2015,
I just starting testing the Zig Zag. So far I like it.
Best Wishes and Continued Success
Gp

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/q-corner/58796-kasravi-z-pattern-trader.html#ixzz3hGU0HXzL

etucewiw
07-28-2015,
Quote Originally Posted by gp00053 View Post
I just starting testing the Zig Zag. So far I like it.
Best Wishes and Continued Success
Gp
Thanks and the very best to you too.
Z Pattern Trading

Cheers

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/q-corner/58796-kasravi-z-pattern-trader.html#ixzz3hGU3UlwS

evapi69
07-28-2015,
I am always testing out new strategies, so I will be playing with the Z-trader in the coming months .... few questions for ya .

1. I found details here: The Z Pattern. Do you have a PDF or something that one could use a reference?

2. Do you recommend using it on specific pairs or timeframes?

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/q-corner/58796-kasravi-z-pattern-trader.html#ixzz3hGU5zHLF