PDA

View Full Version : MINE.. Minerco Resources... OTC

Danielpa
07-24-2015,
MINE is about to launch their product line and when it hits the market I think it easily goes over a penny and possibly much higher.

52 week low = .0001............. 52 week high = .0095

MINE has made a steady move north after dropping back. I was able to first buy a few weeks ago at .001 and thought I had sold but something happen to my sale and it never went through....lol.

I have now added more and holding 1,000,000 at an average of 0012. The PPS is currently at 0033 but two ways to play here.

Hope for a drop. It has went back to 0012 three times since I have owned it and each time it has went back above .002 within two days.

Buy and hold for product launch which will be coming soon. Energy drinks and shots are huge right now and this appears to be one that will be a player.

Daniellgope
07-24-2015,
Originally Posted by Aufan 1983 View Post
MINE is about to launch their product line and when it hits the market I think it easily goes over a penny and possibly much higher.

52 week low = .0001............. 52 week high = .0095

MINE has made a steady move north after dropping back. I was able to first buy a few weeks ago at .001 and thought I had sold but something happen to my sale and it never went through....lol.

I have now added more and holding 1,000,000 at an average of 0012. The PPS is currently at 0033 but two ways to play here.

Hope for a drop. It has went back to 0012 three times since I have owned it and each time it has went back above .002 within two days.

Buy and hold for product launch which will be coming soon. Energy drinks and shots are huge right now and this appears to be one that will be a player.
Wathing MINE. Looks like its getting ready..Inverted head and shoulders pattern.

MINE Chart

Danielsi
07-25-2015,
Aufan,

I am back. Ready to make some money! I think you are correct on this one. What do you think this one will get too?

SHOW ME THE MONEY!:D

Danielmak
07-26-2015,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau44 View Post
Aufan,

I am back. Ready to make some money! I think you are correct on this one. What do you think this one will get too?
T44 if you don't mine. ,01 would complete the cup pattern. Often times they will blow pass that. For right now my sights are set for .01.

And looking at the chart today it looks like it may be on the launching pad....

MINE Chart

Articles by Gwitt
http://www.triond.com/users/GWitt

DanielRer
07-27-2015,
up 10% this morning!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!:D