PDA

View Full Version : Some Of The Best Books I've Read

bnelkdni49
07-13-2015,
I don't think anyone should invest a dime in the market untill The Intelligent Investor by: Benjamin Graham has been read and re-read and in my case re-read again...and lokked through often...

And not to move away from the market but I think everyone no matter what thier ambition, should read The Richest Man in Babylon by: Goerge S Clason and Think and Grow Rich by: Napoleon Hill

bobbyfd60
07-14-2015,
e read the Intelligent Investor and I agree!

I will put a hold on the others ASAP. THanks!

boroVika
07-14-2015,
I would add "The Only Three Questions That Count" by Ken Fisher in addition to Cramer's books.

bnlnhpuy99
07-14-2015,
I've put holds on all these books, thanks. I'm currently reading One Up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch and I'm really liking it. I nearly dropped it in the bath this morning though. Thanks again!

bpcs9ucv
07-14-2015,
I know it is a bit on the outdated side but I truly enjoy reading about Jesse Livermore. "How to Trade in Stocks" is a pretty great read as well as his biography. What a volatile lifetime from extreme gains and extreme losses like a crazy rollercoaster. Teaches a valuable lesson with the cliche of 'Bears make money. Bulls make money. Pigs get slaughtered.'