PDA

View Full Version : Trading Stocks on-line

CliftonOl
07-09-2015,
I've never traded stocks and want to try. I'll only be a very casual trader at best. Can any one give me a good on-line company to use. One that's affordable with no hidden cost that I wouldn't find out about until its too late? PLEASE HELP!!!

ciswjtbn23
07-11-2015,
I've had Ameritrade, Scottrade, Etrade, and TD Waterhouse accounts. TD Waterhouse is my favorite but they have an inactivity fee. Scottrade is the best no frills trading site.

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them. But do not let them master you." Helen Keller

"The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win." Roger Bannister

My online trading Journal:
http://stockmarketaddict.blogspot.com

CHoto
07-11-2015,
Use what the pros use

TradeStation.

Use what the pros use.

If you open a FOREX account you only have to trade 10 round trips and you have access to the platform for free... this includes their real time radar screen.

It is direct access and lightening fast!

Cliftonnole
07-12-2015,
I'd used Ameritrade, Etrade and TD. But Interactive Brokers my favorite with its professional software platform and low commissions. $0.005 per share.

I have never used Tradestation but I believe it is similar to Interactive Brokers.

cikewulohm
07-13-2015,
Rumpled...I just called Tradestation since they sound pretty solid.
Would you say it is worth paying $100/month for their
trading system? Supposedly you can't open an account
without paying this fee.